What information we collect:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or Facebook profile.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or country. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What we use your information for:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information - whether public or private - will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from Irfan emails, there are detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, when you place an order with us, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate. For example; to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, protect our property and safety, or to protect our rights and the rights of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please contact our Customer Care team during business hours for immediate assistance:
Email us at: email@example.com
Tel: +962 6 5811170